The Cove nineteen floor luxury full-service high-rise condominiums in Marina del Rey for sale or for lease. West of Lincoln Blvd high-rise built 2006. Marina harbor, ocean, city and mountain views. Walking distance to man-made marina, ocean, restaurants, movie theaters, shopping centers, and parks. Cove High Rise Seaside Condominiums Marina Del Rey.
- Controlled Access Elevator
- Fire Pit
- Fitness Center
- Guest Parking
- Onsite Property Management
- Outdoor Cooking Area/Picnic Area
- Private Cabana
Cove High Rise Seaside Condominiums Marina Del Rey
Cove Complex Data
- 138 Units
- 19 Floors
- Built 2006
- One Bedroom 749 to 1,421 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom 1,533 to 2,904 sq. ft.
- Three Bedroom 2,995 to 3,848 sq. ft.
- H.O.A varies approximately $1,200.00 to $1,750.00 per month.
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of December 12, 2017 9:29 AM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Walking and Driving Distances:
- – 10 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport
- – 20 Minutes to Beverly Hills, CA
- – 30 Minutes to downtown Los Angeles
- – Walking distance Marina Boat Harbor
- – Walking distance Pacific Ocean
- – Walking distance to two Marina del Rey Shopping Centers (retail shops, coffee shops and restaurants)
- – Walking distance to Movie Theater
- – Walking and driving distance to World-Class Restaurants
- – Near Burton Chace Park and Harbor
- – Near Bike Path (Marina del Rey Bike Route)
- – Walking distance to Lloyd Taber Library
- -Close to San Diego freeway (405) and Santa Monica freeway (10)
- Silicon Beach sister community
Cove Condominiums sister High Rise Seaside Condominiums are Azzurra and Regatta Seaside Residences. Cove luxury high-rise seaside condominiums. West Los Angeles secluded beach community. Enjoy sunrise and sunsets from the convenience of your luxury home.