Home Staging Ideas Westside Homes DIY. Sellers before placing your home on market stage home. Home staging reaps homeowners maximum profit. Home staging DIY or call a professional. When staging a home it does not matter if a single family home, condominium or loft.. Where would movies and plays be if they were not professionally staged? Entertainment companies invest millions in staging to reap the highest return on their investment. Your home is your treasured investment. Invest the time and money in staging your home to reap the highest sales price.
Home staging ideas Westside Homes. Always keep the 3 C’s in mind.The three C’s are simple: Clean, No Clutter (no clutter) and Color. Staging yourself takes a little elbow grease. But will pay-off in the higher resale values. Many buyers make their decision to purchase at first sight. That is curve appeal.
The first thing a buyer sees is the exterior. Lawns and landscaping should be well kept. Remove clutter and trash from the exterior. The exterior may not need a complete paint job but check trimming for touch ups.
Check your rooms may want to brighten up with a new coat of paint. Check bedding in bedrooms, rugs and towels in bathrooms. Consider neutral or stylish colored fresh linen and towels. Clean and vacuum carpet. Buff up your hardwood floors. Pillows, furniture shawls and decorative home items adds individual charm to rooms. Fresh flowers are always a bonus. If home is listed show prospective buyers with lights on and drapes drawn. Nothing is worse than buyers viewing a dark room. Little things mean a lot. Owner occupied single family home owners have more control with staging than a owner of a residential investment property (2-4 units). All owner can control the exterior appearance of their properties. Approach repairs and or replacements as an investment in your home. Sprucing up your property may result in a better selling price and a shorter listing period. Sellers may pick-up one or many creative staging ideas. View home staging ideas Westside Homes. There are home interior and exterior home staging ideas. Considering selling call Gail Mercedes Cole, (310) 853-9933. Free advise on DIY staging home before selling.
Home Staging Ideas Westside Homes
Home Staging Ideas Westside Homes DIY. Inexpensive Home Staging Ideas
Interior Home Staging Ideas.
- Every room in the house should be thoroughly cleaned and remove all clutter.
- Touch ups may include cleaning or replacing carpet window treatments, and paint.
- Hardwood floors should be in clean and in good condition.
- Clean flooring (carpet, tile, hardwood floors) Carpet stains may not be removable. Carpet may have to be replaced.
- Repair loose boards.
- Many buyers purchase for more space. Give your rooms a sleeker look.
- You may want to rearrange or remove some furniture.
- Unclutter shelves, tables and etc..
- Clean kitchen counters and leave only a few attractive items on the counter.
- Additionally, clean cabinets, appliances, and kitchen fixtures.
- Clean kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. May have to be resurfaced and painted
- Replace or repair loose cabinet hardware.
- Fix leaks in ceilings, walls, plumbing, and etc.
- Address the cause of the leak.
- Replace worn kitchen counter tops with new, clean, neutral colored materials.
- Replace worn outdated vinyl flooring.
- Clean ceramic tiles and re-grout if necessary.
- Make sure all appliances are clean and in working order.
- Replace all burned-out light bulbs.
- Repair cracked windowpanes.
- Clean all light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- Each room clean and clutter free
- Clean windows and window screens
- Window treatment should be cleaned. New window treatment in different rooms does wonders.
- Clean cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms. May need to resurface and paint.
- Replace medicine cabinets, fixtures and towel rails in bathrooms. No leaky toilets or faucets.
- Fresh new bedding (sheets, pillows and bedspreads) in each bedroom. Can add throw pillows.
- Think about chairs and couches. May want to throw a shawl on couch or chair.
- Tasteful placement of candles, vases, potpourri, flower arrangement in rooms of choice.
- New towels and bathroom rugs in each bathrooms.
- Fresh plants and flowers in living room, family room, dining, bedroom and baths.
- Welcome mat at entry
Living Room, Bedroom and Kitchen Home Staging Ideas
Exterior Home Staging Ideas
- Buyers react well to signs your home has been well maintained.
- Manicured landscaping: mow, edge and water lawns, trimmed hedges.
- Check to see if home needs paint job?
- Are front and back porches clean and clutter free.
- Fertilized flowerbeds, and prune trees.
- Keep driveways clean and free of parked cars and keep the garage door closed.
- Repair/replace damaged or missing shingles.
- Minimize cracks on walkways, walls, and steps.
- Keep clear of objects like toys, trash cans.
- Waste cans should be kept out of sight.
- Windows and screens should be clean and not damaged.
- Inspect the appearance of interior window treatments from the curb.
- Repair any peeling paint or loose caulking on windows, doors or other areas.
- Pick-up after your pets.
- Yard should be manicures and green.
- Bright flowers always add to the appearance of any home.
- Add a new welcome mat.
The First Impression is a Lasting Impression.
Home staging ideas Westside Homes. The first impression of your home is the exterior. Give your home curb-side appeal. Well maintained landscaping and inviting entry. DIY staging home ideas. These staging ideas apply to homes and condominiums. DIY Sellers can stage their home tastefully and inexpensively. Plan your staging and compare prices at different retail stores. Keep in mind that you want your home to be appealing not just for an individual but for the general buyer’s market. Some homeowners may prefer a professional stager or Do – It – Yourself. Remember 3 Cs (Clean, No Clutter and Color). Doing it yourself takes elbow-grease. Clean home interior from top to bottom. Exterior should be clutter free and manicured landscaping. Purchase new items for the home. Examples: bedding, towels, fixtures, pillows, vases, vase of fresh flowers. Organization and rearrangement of furniture. Make your rooms more spacious.The reward tasteful staging is a higher sales price. Useful Home staging ideas Westside Homes. Sellers Take the Time Reap the Profits.
More Home Staging Ideas
Gail Mercedes Cole licensed Realtor in Southern California. Coldwell Banker Residential Playa Vista/Westchester offices. Areas of expertise West Los Angeles, Marina Del Rey, Playa Vista, Ladera Heights and surrounding areas. “Selling Dreams and Lifestyles.” Call or text Gail (310) 853-9933. Can email email@example.com If you need to buy or sell real estate call me let’s chat!
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.