Marina City Club High Rise Seaside Condominiums. Marina City Club offered beach and marina lifeestyle in West Los Angeles. The Marina City Club was Marina del Rey’s first high rise full service condominium complex. Built from late 1960s to early 1970s. Part of land which complex is built was owned by Howard Hughes. The first full-service high rise condominium built in Marina influencing luxury Westside real estate trends. The Marina City Club has easy access to man-made marina. Walking distance to marina, beach, parks, restaurants and shopping. The Marina has more than 6,000 recreational boat slips.
Marina City Club High Rise Seaside Condominiums. Complex of 600 units, twenty-four hour guard entry, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts, 3 racquetball courts, spas, on-site restaurant, fitness center, mini market and beauty salon. Many of the units offer city lights, mountain, marina, coast-line and or ocean views. Living space per units varies from approximately 750 to 2,600 square feet. Bedrooms vary from 1 to 3 bathrooms and to 2.5 baths. Marina City Club is next to Ritz Carlton Hotel. Marina City Club is land lease not fee simple. There is an additional monthly land lease fee in addition to the monthly homeowner dues.
Marina City Club High Rise Seaside Condominiums
Marina City Club Complex Stats:
- 600 units
- Built late 1960s and early 1970s
- 16 Floors
- One Bedrooms 935 to 1,050 sq. ft
- Two Bedrooms 1,422 to 3,400 sq. ft
- Three Bedrooms 1,425 to 3,400 sq. ft.
- 24 Hour Guards Entry
- 3 Swimming Pools
- 6 Tennis Courts
- 3 racquetball courts
- On-Site Restaurant
- Men and Women Fitness Center
- Beauty Salon
- Mini Market
- H.O.A plus land lease fees monthly
Approximate Walking and Driving Distances:
- 10 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport
- 20 Minutes to Beverly Hills, CA
- 30 Minutes to downtown Los Angeles
- Walking distance Marina Boat Harbor
- Walking distance Pacific Ocean
- Walking distance to two Marina del Rey Shopping Centers (retail shops, coffee shops and restaurants)
- Walking distance to Movie Theater
- Walking and driving distance to World-Class Restaurants
- Near Burton Chace Park and Harbor
- Near Bike Path (Marina del Rey Bike Route)
- Walking distance to Lloyd Taber Library
- Walking Distance to Marina del Rey Farmers Market (Farmers Market Guide)
- Close to San Diego freeway (405) and Santa Monica freeway (10)
Renovation Marina City Club:
- Renovation of residential lobby west tower new flooring, security desk, walls and ceiling. Main lobby inside concourse-level doors.
- Renovation Men and Women fitness center.
- Renovation of, “Marina Walk” a fire access lane and new signage on southerly boundary of Parcel 125i.
Marina City Club High Rise Seaside Condominiums. Marina City Club is an Marina landmark. Built from late 1960s to early 1970s. Part of land which complex is built was owned by Howard Hughes. The first full-service high rise condominium built in Marina influencing luxury Westside real estate trends. Boat owners love living at Marina City Club. Walking distance to man-made-Marina, beaches, parks, restaurants and shopping . Luxury condominiums offer city, marina, ocean and or mountain view. Buying or Selling Call Gail Mercedes Cole (310) 853-9933