Playa Vista Sellers Define Goals When Selling Home. Selling a home is life changing experience. Before selling define your goals. What are your motivations for selling your home? Are you relocating to another city?
Are you downsizing or up sizing? Are you selling a condominium because you want a single family home? Have your children moved and started their own lives? Homeowners have multiple reasons to sell their homes. Where are you moving. Investigate new areas housing market, crime rate, likability and school districts. Playa Vista residential properties are homes, condominiums, townhouse and lofts.
Playa Vista Sellers Define Goals When Selling Home
You know what is owing on the home. You know desired net profit. Now what is your home really worth. Playa Vista recent home sales and market data. Is your estimated home value correct? Contact a local Realtor®. Have Realtor® give complimentary market analysis. Analysis sold homes with similar features in Playa Vista. Sales should be within last 3-6 months. Comparable sales should have similar features. Features would be square footage, bedrooms and bathrooms. Realtor® will also consider the condition of subject home. Is your home in standard condition? Or has your home been updated? You will be competing with listed updated homes. 2015 Playa Vista home values appreciated from 20% to 24%. Wow that is a great appreciation. It is doubtful that this percentage of appreciation will continue. When listing your home the asking price should be correct. The pitfalls of overpriced listings. Realtor® will give you current real estate data. This combined data will determine home value. You need a realistic view of your home’s value. Then calculate your net profit. From the sale of current home sellers have several options. May purchase another home, consider renting, moving with a family member or traveling.
Why Are You Selling Your Home?
- House is too small
- Growing family need larger home more bedrooms, bathrooms, larger yard, more garage space and etc.
- House is too large
- Empty Nest syndrome kids are grown moved away. Current home was great when kids were growing up. Now do not need a large home with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. Considering a smaller single family home, condominium or townhouse.
- Tried of Home Maintenance. Large homes require a lot of maintenance costs.
- Homeowners that have a two story home, condominium or loft. Want a single level home.
- Job transfer
- Homeowner has a new or job transfer out of the city or state.
- Changes in personal relationship. Unfortunately, divorce is a way of life in America. Homeowners that are divorcing many times have to sell their current home.
- New baby growing families welcome new babies. When families grow there is need for larger living space. Homeowner is selling current condominium for home with yard.
- Neighborhood Changes
- The desire to move to a different neighborhood.
- Move closer to family members
- Parents may want to be closer to their grown children. Want luxury of being a short distance from your children and grandchildren.
- Elderly parents moving into your home.
- Health problems may require selling your home.
- Looking to downsize or moving with family member.
- Want older construction
- Want to move from condominium to single family home.
- Lifestyle changes
- Children all grown and moved away. You have decided to downsize.
- Grown children moving back into your home.
- No longer want to pay Playa Vista’s homeowner fees and Mello Roos.
- Want to move to Playa Vista Runway newest construction.
- Selling high and buying low
Playa Vista Sellers Define Goals When Selling Home. Know realistic value of your home. Contact expert Realtor® for complimentary market analysis. Each seller has different reasons for selling their home. Sellers goals vary from relocation, growing family, empty nester to lifestyle changes. Playa Vista Sellers Define Goals. Deciding to move can be stressful. There are so many things to consider. Research areas you consider moving to. Research housing market, crime rate, school districts and likability. Conversely the transition can be exciting and seamless. Call neighborhood expert. Gail Mercedes Cole, Coldwell Banker Residential Broker (310)853-9933. I look forward to meeting with you. Let us sit down discuss your reasons for moving. Review current homes market data and where planning to move. Seller’s goal reaching desired results. My goal, seller obtaining desired results with maximum profit.