Did You Know This About Baby Boomers?
- Born post World War 11 years 1946 to 1964.
- Beginning in January 1, 2011 more than 10,000 baby boomers reach 65 years old each day. Source: The American Dream
- 40% of baby boomer plan to work after retirement age. Source: American Dream
- Over 50% of discretionary spending power in the United States by baby boomers Source: American Dream
- 36% of Baby Boomers plan to move when their children are gone. Source: American Dream
- 44% of Baby Boomer who move or considering moving. They want a smaller house that requires less maintenance. Source: American Dream
- Statistics about Baby Boomers, Retirement and Empty Nest Source: Stage of life retirement.