Azzurra Coveted high-rise seaside condominiums built in 2003. Ocean, man-made marina, mountain and city views. Adjacent to Marina Del Rey man-made Marina. Scroll to the Pacific Ocean, Shopping Centers, Coffee Bistros, Restaurants, and Movies. Units offer Marina, Ocean, City and or Mountain Views. Prestigious full-service luxury high-rise. Azzurra consists of 450 units. Designed by GMP Architects and developed by Crescent Heights Inc. Spectacular marina, mountain, city and or seaside coast views to Malibu. Full service with valet parking, concierge, banquet room, clubhouse, rooftop sky lounge, media lounge, fitness/pilate centers, fine art collection, pool and two spas. Bedroom and bathroom ranges are two to three bedrooms and two to two one-half bathrooms. Units with floor to ceiling windows with city light, mountain, ocean or marina views. There are more than 150 art pieces, sculpture, and photographs. From Andy Warhol, Jasper Johns, David Hockney, Claes Oldenburg, Roy Lichtenstein, Robert Rauschenberg, Peter Alexander, Richard Diebenkorn, Alexis Smith, Billy Al Bengston, Sam Francis, Ed Moses, John Altoon, Joe Goode, Ed Ruscha and Dennis Hooper. Azzurra lifestyle for the pampered resident. Azzurra High Rise Seaside Marina Del Rey Condominiums.
Azzurra High Rise Seaside Marina Del Rey Condominiums
13700 Marina Pointe Dr
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Azzurra Complex Data:
- 450 Private condo units
- 19 Floors
- Azzurra Italian for “Sky Blue”
- Floor to ceiling clear glass walls.
- Oversize balconies look out to panorama city, beach and marina views
- One Bedroom 749 to 1,421 sq. ft
- Two Bedroom 1,227 to 1,993 sq. ft.
- 3,571 square foot penthouse
- Azzurra Condominiums Floor Plans
- Striking interior designs
- Built 2003
- HOA varies $750.00 to $1,300.00 per month
Azzurra Luxury Condominiums Westside Beach City in the heart of Marina del Rey, CA. First-class Shopping Center, Dining, and Entertainment.
Walking and Driving Distances.
- 10 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport
- 20 Minutes to Beverly Hills, CA
- 30 Minutes to downtown Los Angeles
- Walking distance Marina Boat Harbor
- Walking distance Pacific Ocean
- Walking distance to two Marina del Rey Shopping Centers (retail shops, coffee shops and restaurants)
- Walking distance to Movie Theater
- Walking and driving a distance to World-Class Restaurants
- Near Burton Chace Park and Harbor
- Near Bike Path (Marina del Rey Bike Route)
- Walking distance to Lloyd Taber Library
- Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Close to San Diego freeway (405) and Santa Monica freeway (10)