Westside Homes Staging Ideas Sellers stage your home before placing it on the market. Home staging reaps homeowners maximum profit. Home staging can be Do-It-Yourself or call a professional. When staging a home it does not matter if a single family home, condominium, loft or residential income property. Where would movies and plays be if they were not professionally staged? Entertainment companies invest millions in staging to reap the highest return on their investment. Your home is your major investment. Invest the time and money in staging your home to reap the highest sales price. Home staging can be extensive or it may just be a matter of a good clean up, removing clutter, coats of paints, new fixtures in bathrooms and kitchen, yard maintenance, and adding plants. Thinking of selling your home? Do It Yourself Home Staging Ideas. Let us put our heads together and exchange staging ideas that will reap you and your family
Kept in mind the research has shown that home staging can increase home values by 01% to 05%. The tips below would cost approximately $1,500.00 or less. Given a sales price of $700,000 a 02% increase is $14,000.00. Not a bad ROI for only a $1,500.00 investment. NAR study research.
Do It Yourself Home Staging Idea Tips
Interior Home Staging Ideas
1. Every room in the house should be thoroughly cleaned and remove all clutter. Hire a professional home cleaning company.
2. Touch ups may include cleaning or replacing carpet, window treatments.
3. Clean walls or add fresh coat of paint.
4. Hardwood floors should be in clean and in good condition.
5. Repair loose hardwood boards.
6. Buyers purchase for more space. Give your rooms a sleeker look. Remove unnecessary furniture and items. Put unnecessary furniture in storage.
7. Unclutter shelves, tables and etc..
8. Clean kitchen counters and leave only a few attractive items on the counter.
9. Clean cabinets, appliances, and fixtures.
10. Replace or repair loose cabinet hardware.
11. Home should have not pet odors. Selling your home with pets.
- Fix leaks in ceilings, walls, plumbing, and etc.
- Address the cause of the leak.
- Replace worn kitchen countertops with new, clean, neutral colored materials.
- Replace worn outdated vinyl flooring.
- Clean ceramic tiles and re-grout if necessary.
- Make sure all appliances are clean and in working order.
- Replace all burned-out light bulbs and cracked windowpanes.
- Clean all light fixtures and ceiling fans.
Buyers react well to signs your home has been well maintained.
1. Manicured landscaping: mow, edge and water lawns, trimmed hedges.
2. Fertilized flowerbeds, and prune trees.
3. Keep driveways clean and free of parked cars and keep the garage door closed.
4. Repair/replace damaged or missing shingles.
5. Minimize cracks in walkways, walls, and steps.
6. Waste cans should be kept out of sight.
7. Garage doors may need paint or replacement.
8. De-clutter garage
9. Windows and screens should be clean and not damaged.
10. Repair any peeling paint or loose caulking on windows, doors or other areas.
11. The yard should have no pet leavings.
12. Bright flowers always add to the appearance of any home.
The First Impression is a Lasting Impression.
Home staging ideas Your Westside Homes. The first impression of your home is the exterior. Give your home curb-side appeal. Well maintained landscaping and inviting entry. DIY staging home ideas. These staging ideas apply to residences homeowners. DIY Sellers can stage their home tastefully and inexpensively. Plan your staging and compare items needed at different retail stores. Keep in mind that you want your home to be appealing to the general buying market. Some homeowners may prefer a professional stager. Or Do It Yourself Home Staging Ideas. Remember 3 Cs (Clean, No Clutter, Color). Doing it yourself takes elbow-grease. Clean home interior from top to bottom. The exterior should be clutter free and manicured landscaping. Purchase new items for the home. Examples: bedding, towels, fixtures, pillows, vases, fresh flowers and etc. Organization and rearrangement of furniture. Arrange furniture making room more spacious. The reward tasteful staging is a higher sales price. Seller Take the Time Reap the Profits.
Do It Yourself Home Staging Idea Tips
Real Estate Resources